Sunday, July 8, 2012

PEPLUM POP








Neon Peplum Low Back Dress - Justyna G
Pigalle 100 Fluro Chic Heels - Christian Louboutin


Dare to wear this 'must have' staple dress and traffic will stop to a silent halt, your enemies will gasp and thunder will roar.

There's no need for confidence or polite 'chit chat' whilst out with this dress (tried & tested), this dress oozes upbeat fearlessness, plus plenty more. 

This refreshing neon 'wonder-dress' will leave you enchanted and gasping for more... trust me it's an addiction that I cannot even drive away!

This week is jam packed as usual for me.
I'm designing an exciting new range of t-shirts... I'm sure you will adore them!  I cannot wait to be wearing one already :)


Have a fantastic week ahead
Sweet x's




6 comments :

  1. I can`t even discribe how wonderful you are looking! Amazing, love the dress and the heels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWW!!! You are quite the stunner.... LOVE the colour of this dress on you xxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your dresses, so stylish and colorfull, all that i like in fashion!
    Very nice site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow dress is amazinggg :)
    love it :)
    neon colours :):)

    visit my blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    I follow your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice day!
    Here is my blog :: Prom Gowns 2011

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...