Sunday, May 6, 2012

PINK NEON










Neon Pink Ruffle Top by Justyna G


FINALLY a top that works for day and night!


Love or hate pink, this will soon become your favourite top.
It's girly, fun & playful all rolled into one.  Also, much less boring than your 'less than ordinary' tee and denim cut-off's for the day. Pair it up with your fave mini and take it into the night.  When I did it made me feel like dancing :)
 
This week is my birthday and am looking forward to celebrating!
 
Hope you all have a great week...
Sweet x's
 
 

7 comments :

  1. I found your blog through chicisismo and thank goodness because I loved it!
    I like a lot of your looks and your style!

    Can we follow each other?

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait. my only problem... how do you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...

      You're most welcome to visit http://www.justynag.com/

      xx

      Delete
  3. Ślicznie ci w różu :)

    Perfect < 33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your amazing comments...



    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...